Monday, December 30, 2013

Monthly Bill Tracker - Checklist

So....I hate bills, especially keeping track of them! Its my least favorite thing about being a grown up!

This is what I use to keep myself sane and eliminate this conversation with myself:
"Did I pay that bill?"
"I'm sure I did!"
"But wait, its not showing up on my bank statement."
"What day did I do it?"
"How much was it?"
"GRRRR!"

All of that is now GONE because of this lovely chart! (I know, its not really lovely...but if you like spreadsheets then it IS lovely. haha!)
In each monthly box, you can use the 'checkmark' method. But I usually write the date in there, and if there is room I will write the amount as well if its a different amount than usual.

If you want a copy, comment or email me and I'll send it to you!
**update** I lost my original copy of this. :-( bummer!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I have been searching high and low for a tracker just like this! Thank you for making this printable available as well! I will be sending my email with my request.

Unknown said...

I love this set up it looks perfect. Please send me a copy. Thanks

Unknown said...

Love it can I please get a copy? Thanks

Unknown said...

Yes please, I would appreciate a copy very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...