Owen was having sooo much fun he wouldn't stop to take a nap. So he would fall asleep on-the-go...even on a 4-wheeler or motorcycle ride.
Owen's attitude was "GO GO GO" - till eventually he just zonked out right in the middle of a 4-wheeling ride with mommy. Guess it wasn't a very thrilling ride. hehe.
Owen's favorites on the campout:
- 4 wheeler rides with mom
- motorcycle rides with dad
- playing in the dirt
- floating the river
- throwing rocks in the river and watching them 'splash'
- running around the campfire
- eating lots of candy
- sleeping in the sleeping bag with mom and dad
Grandpa Jimbo and Grandma Betty gave us a giant sleeping bag for our wedding. We can still fit our whole family in it. Its sooo fun to use. Thanks!
Brian's favorites on the campout:
- shooting guns (He looks so good shootin that gun!)
- relaxing and hanging 'round the campfire
Adri's favorites on the campout:
- 4 wheeling and exploring with Brian and Owen
- playing WACKY SIX with the girls (card game)
- making embroidry floss bracelets
- shooting guns (I learned I'm a natural with a pistol. Watch out bad guys!)