Monday, October 14, 2013

Kid's Book of the Week: I'm Dirty

 
This is a darling little book, that Owen requested many times this week!
Personality shines through this backhoe while he cleans up a dirty lot, and makes it nice and smooth. Owen giggled when he took a "mud bath" and came out SO dirty.
This is a perfect book for a 3 year old boy. And from a mother's point of view, I like anything that teaches my boy that cleaning can be fun.

Owen is 3 years + 9 months and thoroughly enjoyed this picture book.

This book has me excited to read other books by Kate and Jim McMullan :-) I'll be sure to post those as well if they make the cut!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog to receive updates each week as I post more kid's books!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...