Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cars Party Preparations!

I'm getting ready for Owen's 4th birthday party. Wow...4 years old? Really? TIME FLIES when you're having fun! :-)
I live far away from my mom, who wants to be part of the festivities so badly! So here are a few pictures to help her feel included in my preparations.

I created the design in photoshop, and printed them on plain white paper sacks (purchased at walmart for less than 2 dollars for a huge pack!)
The paper sacks go right through the printer SO easily. What a cool idea! I'm sure I found it on pinterest years ago...and filed the idea in the back of my mind. I did this same thing for his 3rd party, with a different design of course.

Here ya go, Mom! Enjoy :-)


 








1 comment:

Grandma Betty said...

Owen was so much fun at his 3rd birthday! I can't believe it has been a whole year. These sacks are the cutest ever. He must me getting giddy! I wish we could come…..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...