Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thankful for Co-ops




Today I'm thankful for the Bountiful Baskets Co-Op. I love getting fresh yummy produce. For only $16.50 and a few minutes out of my usual Saturday morning activities, it's worth it to me. I realize that BB is not for everyone, but i love it-and I'll shout it from the rooftops!

Todays score:
3 grapefruits
2 lemons
5 bananas
4 oranges (or tangerines?)
2 mangos
1 green leaf lettuce
2 bunches of asparagus
2 head broccoli
1 head cauliflower
2 onions
I weighed all the food on my food scale (which i LOVE) and it came to13.35 pounds.
And now i use  the calculator....
$.80 per pound. Not bad, especially when your getting things like asparagus, apples, mangos. Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...