Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Katelyn - 11 Months

Katelyn's got lots going on at 11 months.
I thank Heavenly Father every single day for letting me be her mother.

Clothing size: 9-12 Month
Diaper size: 4
Teeth: 6 (4 top, 2 bottom)
Sleep: 10-13 hours (90% of the time, she sleeps through the night)
Walking: no, thankfully!
Talking: Maybe?  "No" and "Tickle"Food: Lots of table foods, mommy's milk

Kate is on the verge of walking, especially with all the new walker todys. She is days or weeks away from walking on her own. She loves crawling and moving around furniture, and holding onto my hands to walk. She LOVES mobility! She is a great copy cat.

She pointed her finger and said "No", then smiled and laughed. Everyone at the Johnson house spent the next 2 weeks trying to get her to do it again. She copies grandma nancy when she fake-laughs "ha aha ha".

She says what sounds like "tickle", her version is "ticka ticka"

She lets anyone hold her. She is very social and accepting.




I love this little smirk / half smile.


These pics were taken when she was 11 months and 2.5 weeks. (So...closer to her 12 month mark, but oh well.) Such is life. I'm backdating this blogpost to June 25th. Because I can. So there!

1 comment:

Grandma Betty said...

So fun! Don't ya just love the 'months Tees! I do! What a doll! That little smirk smile is probably my fav! but its hard to decide. They're all so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...