Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Family Of Bikers

 
 

I love my husband and kids.  I love my life. I love our lifestyle.

Today looked nice and sunny, so we ate an early dinner and then went for a bike ride. The chilly Northwest wind  quickly froze me through my jacket. Burrrr! I was glad the children were warm and cozy.

It was Katelyn's first time in the pull-behind bike trailer. At first, she wasn't sure what was going on. Then she fell asleep before we even left our subdivision. Owen wanted to ride in the trailer with her. He kept poking his head out of the plastic window/cover in order to see better.

This is the best I could do for a family picture of the bike ride. Riding 1 handed whilst trying to take a pic with the cell phone was tricky and wobbly. I'm lucky I didn't crash!
Brian is pulling both kids in the trailer, I'm following close behind - you can see my shadow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...