Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to Save Money Buying CHICKEN

save money buying chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
(super yummy picture of chicken is courtesy of zayconfoods.com)
Buying bulk saves money. Period.

Here is how I buy chicken in bulk and save TONS of money:


1- Order chicken during a "Chicken Event". This happens 2-3 times per year.
 Click here to sign up for a FREE Zaycon Foods account. They sell chicken all across the USA.  It comes in 40 pound cases. If that is too much for you, split with a friend. I buy 2 cases and it lasts a long time.

2-Pickup chicken. Pull up to the truck. Show your receipt. They load it in your trunk. Easy peasy!


3-Store chicken. I put them in plastic bags. I know crockpot freezer meals are really popular - and they would be very easy to make with this chicken.


 
 

This picture is about 3/4 of my box. I still have enough chicken left in the box to fill 2-3 gallon size ziplock bags.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...